Current Vacancy (1)
Position Title: Administrative Officer
Brief Description of Health In Action:
Health In Action is a humanitarian organization with the vision to eliminate health inequity in societies. Our team comprises of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals, and we aspire to drive social change through cycles of service, research, and advocacy. We believe health is a fundamental human right and provide support based on health needs, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for organization’s administration, HR and operation duties;
- Maintain daily accounting operation such as payment transactions, journal voucher preparation, bank reconciliation and petty cash management, prepare cheque payments, and handle staff expenses claims, etc;
- Prepare monthly and yearly accounting-related schedules and other stakeholders’ reports;
- Liaise with auditors and other service providers;
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned;
- Maintain proper and systematic filing;
- Associate degree / Higher Diploma holder with at least 3 years, or Degree holder with at least 1-year working experience;
- Working experiences in Healthcare service or project would be an advantage;
- Good office management skills to oversee daily office operations;
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Flexible, independent, cheerful, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and a good team player;
- Accuracy and detailed oriented;
- Good command in both Chinese and English
Application Deadline: 2019/08/26
Please send your application with expected salary to:
Room 901-902, Millennium Trade Centre, 54-56 Kwai Cheong Road, H.K.
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.