Current Vacancy (1)
Position Title: Project Coordinator (Carrying out health management project for ethnic minorities”)
Brief Description of Health In Action:
Health In Action is a humanitarian organization with the vision to eliminate health inequity in societies. Our team comprises of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals, and we aspire to drive social change through cycles of service, research, and advocacy. We believe health is a fundamental human right and provide support based on health needs, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
The candidate would be responsible for the establishment and implementation of health management programmes for ethnic minorities in Hong Kong. He/she will also assist the Research and Advocacy Coordinator in advocacy work on ethnic minority’s health issues.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and implement health-screening, train-the-trainers programmes and other health-related programmes for ethnic minorities.
- Responsible for the promotion, administration and research of the project.
- Responsible for case management and volunteer coordination.
- To liaise with stakeholders such as government departments, other NGOs, corporate, community groups or individuals on matters relating to health policy, service, contracts and business opportunities.
- To assist the supervisor in monitoring project outcomes and analysing survey results.
- 5 days per week. Weekend shift may be required;
- Tertiary education or above; Candidates obtaining health-professional certificates in foreign countries are also welcomed
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- Working experiences in project management and NGO sector would be an advantage;
- Active, independent, mature and good team player; Able to work under pressure.
- Well communicated and open to working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese. Candidates who can speak in Hindi/Urdu/ Nepali would be an advantage.
Application Deadline: 2019/07/19
Please send your application with expected salary to:
Room 901-902, Millennium Trade Centre, 54-56 Kwai Cheong Road, H.K.
or email to email@example.com.
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.