Communication & Event Management Coordinator, Health In Action (6 months contract)
- To engage in the planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation of the public health-related project, including implementation and logistical arrangement of programmatic activities.
- To support the organization’s communication on programs and participate in the programs’ media work and publication
Roles and Responsibilities
- To Implement project activities involving stakeholder engagement, event promotion and execution, monitoring and evaluation
- To communicate with other creatives in developing new ideas to promote primary healthcare and health equity in community
- To assist organization ad hoc assignments and projects
- To support organization knowledge database management
- May work flexible work hours and on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- Minimum of 2-year relevant working experience.
- Experience in a community health setting and other non-governmental organizations are preferable.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good team player with strong self-initiative, reliable, able to work under pressure and with good interpersonal skills
- Well versed in common computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Video editing skills and experience would be an advantage.
- Familiar with social media tools, interested in data analysis and strategy design
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese / English
Application Deadline 2019/04/08
Please send your application with expected salary to Room 901-902, Millennium Trade Centre, 54-56 Kwai Cheong Road, H.K. or email to email@example.com. The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.