Current Vacancy (1)
Position Title: Community Social Worker
(Carrying the title of “Assistant Centre Manager-General Services”)
Brief Description of Health In Action:
Health In Action is a humanitarian organization with the vision to eliminate health inequity in societies. Our team comprises of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and we aspire to drive social change through cycles of service, research, and advocacy. We believe health is a fundamental human right and provide support based on health needs, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
The overall role of the staff responsible for the development and management of Mobile Community Health Stations, establishment and promotion of Community Health Resources; provision of professional services and effective case management with social work interventions. He/she is also to assist the Centre Manager to manage the office and project management in terms of service provision, proper execution of administrative and operational procedures.
Report to Centre Manager
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate and work with different stakeholders and teammates in running the Hub, responsible to provide support on social work interventions when needed or referred by the teammates.
2. Responsible for the establishment and implementation and evaluation of Mobile Community Health Stations of the funded project.
3. Establish and promote Community Health Resources, enhance and facilitate the use of community health resources of our service users.
4. To liaise with stakeholders such as government departments or other NGOs or Corporate or community groups or individuals on matters relating to health projects, service, contracts and business opportunities.
5. To assist Centre Manager to monitor and follow the budget plan, oversee and evaluate the daily operation of Hub to carry out quality, effective and efficient operation.
6. To assist Centre Manager in the planning of annual initiatives of the Hub for target groups and conduct periodic review or progress report to the Board of Directors.
7. To supervise Admin Officer in daily administration and finance control.
• To be on shift and weekend / public holidays duties as required;
• To undertake any other duties as assigned by the Centre Manager / Chairman of HIA.
• Degree holder in Social Work with at least 5 years working experience, or associate degree in social work with at least 8 years in Community development service or Healthcare service;
• Registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance;
• Working experiences with project management or centre management would be an advantage;
• Active, independent, mature and good team player;
• Well communicated and open to working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment;
• Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Application Deadline: 2019/07/05
Please send your application with expected salary to:
Room 901-902, Millennium Trade Centre, 54-56 Kwai Cheong Road, H.K.
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.